Friday 31 August 2012

"Magnolia Grove" Trinket box ( Design Team project for Becci's Beads & Crafts)

 
I love the new paper collection "Magnolia Grove" from Kaisercraft. So I decided to make an cute and very easy off the page project using some of these beautiful papers that Becci sent me recently.
 These are great for a really personal thankyou gift or can be done as cute little jewellery boxes for little or big girls or do as I do each year.....make them up in Christmas paper and fill with chocolates for the kids to give to their teachers.
This is the end result of this Trinket box made using the Magnolia Grove 6 1/2'' paper pad.
I have only used 4 sheets of paper from the paper pad.
I painted the box with Kaisercraft Dusty pink paint and when dry coated  the pink areas on the outside of the box in Tim Holtz Rock Candy Crackle.
I have also used a Kaiser bling flourish which I cut.
I have also used some of the Magnolia grove collectables on the top of the box along with some Kaiser mini blooms in the Dusty Pink.
The wooden leaves are also Kaiser which I have embossed with a 2 toned embossing powder.
Around the outside edges of the box and the lid are pink bling strips from Kaisercraft.
Nearly all of the  products I used to make this beautiful trinket box can be found in Beccis store.
 
 









 




No comments:

Post a Comment