Wednesday 8 August 2012

"Becci's beads & crafts" Design Team

Well I am so excited to be able to share that I am now on the Design Team for "Becci's Beads & Crafts".
A little while ago Becci approached me about being on her design team and let me say I was pretty excited  and honoured. I enjoy doing my craft but have never felt it was that good.
Anyway check out Becci's wonderful online store. If you love your craft as much as I do and you don't want to spend a fortune on buying it you need to check out her prices. I am pretty sure that she has the cheapest prices for Kaisercraft in Australia. Becci is also getting in a good range of Tim Holtz (which everyone knows that I luv luv luv) and lots and lots of beautiful beads etc... just go check it out

Becci also has a blog


but you can keep up to date on whats happening in her store, new stock, preorders etc and some great giveaways on her Facebook page


Keep an eye on my blog because Becci has sent me some unbelievable goodies that will keep me very busy and hopefully will be able to craft some wonderful creations for her






1 comment:

  1. You're that good, and even better, AnnMarie :) Your work is soooo enjoyable! I can hardly believe how many pieces you've done already! Enjoy. -Bec xx

    ReplyDelete