Saturday 21 April 2012

Dusty Attic "April 2012 Sketch"

Usually I am pretty quick in getting my monthly sketches done but this month I seem to have lost my mojo......
Anyway this is the best I could come up with for the Dusty Attic monthly sketch for April.




I have used the Dusty Attic "Lacing Tash" which I embossed using the Moon Glow embossing powders. The colours I used areMidnight pewter/Obsidian and Holly Berry/Red Gold.
I have laced it using the tutorial from the very very talented Natasha Naranjo Aguirre. I have also use Natasha tutorial on the Dusty Attic flowers. I dab painted the flowers in 2 different colours and then ran them through the big shot.

1 comment:

  1. The lacing is very effective with the photo - I can almost see her boots laced up that way! Nice choice :)

    ReplyDelete