Friday 23 March 2012

Kaisercraft "Saturday Sketch" March #3

Daisy Emma Adamson

I am really enjoying the Kaisercraft "Saturday Sketches" as I am finally getting a few pages done for my heritage album.
For this weeks sketch I have done a photo of my great Grandmother.
I used the "These Days" collection.




Not the best photo...sorry... but I wanted to try and show the word Cherish with a close up of the embossing.
I used my all time favourite embossing powder "Moonglow".
I used 2 different shades the desert moon/copper pine and also the adobe/fire. I love the effect that this powder gives off.


I love all these cutouts from the "These Days" collection.
I inked all the edges and then I lightly put some glue on and brushed on some Donna Salazar Fairy Dust glitter (pralines & cream)


I love these new Kasiercraft floweres they are so soft and beautiful.
I also brushed on some Fairy Dust glitter on these for some extra sparkle.


As always I have used some beaded pearls on my layout. My wonderful hubby got me some more in lots of different colours on his last visit to Townsville. He is such a wonderful man, so now you will see a lot more of it on my layouts.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, my new friend! This is a beautiful heritage layout! I love the greens and peachy colors together, and your design is beautiful!

    Also, I have an award on my blog for you if you would like to stop by!

    ReplyDelete