Wednesday 7 March 2012

Kaisercraft Saturday Sketch: #1 March!





My entry for the Kaisercraft Saturday sketch.
This photo of the cane train "Moreton in Nambour was in a collection of family photos that my grandmother had.
Luke is currently obsessed with the cane trains ( must be something to do with our move to Tully) so I decided to do a layout for him.
I have used Kaisercraft "Elegance" collection papers.
I made the flowers by covering some grungeboard with the matching Kaiser papaer and the TIM Holtz "Tattered Floweres" die.
I am not sure what brand the cogs are but I ran them tru the Big shot and then painted them with bronze paint and inked them.
Just realized that I need to put the title on it so had better do that before I upload it to Kaiser website.



No comments:

Post a Comment