Sunday 11 March 2012

Dusty Attic “March 2012 Sketch”

My entry for the Dusty Attic "MARCH SKETCH"
Yet again I have done a page for my family tree album...I just love, love, love doing these Heritage pages.
This is a photo of my Grandfather Erbacher as a baby. I really love these vintage baby photos.



I have used the Kaisercraft "Sweet Nothings" Collection of papers.
These papers are just gorgeous with all the little cherubs and flowers.



I have used a mixture of flowers and some Tim Holtz filmstrip.
I love to alter my chippies and have done this on the Dusty Attic Scroll#6
first I paintd it using a dabber with 3 different colours of metallics. I rubbed each colour as it was drying to give it the effect. Then I used some clear stickles and then coated it in Rock Candy distress crackle paint.


No comments:

Post a Comment